Is this you?
“I have a team of amazing people. They are my colleagues, teammates, employees and volunteers. I’m determined. I’m focused. Everyone likes me. Everyone loves their jobs (I think). We’re really rockin’ & rollin’ (as far as I can tell). We’re changing the world (well, maybe we’re changing something). We know who we are and what we do (at least I feel like I know, maybe others aren’t sure). We have a lot of meetings and deal with things as they come up (work does seem a little repetitive and unimportant at times). Maybe we need something MORE? What is that something?”
Sound Familiar? You’re not alone. Not a week goes by in my work around Central PA that someone doesn’t say “Organizations around here are struggling to find purpose, a true VISION and a MISSION to follow.” I don’t think this challenge is isolated to Central PA. And, I know this is not isolated to entire organizations. Teams and divisions are eager to learn how they can build a VISION-MISSION mynddset.
The Vision-Mission mynddset Journey – Contact me for pricing.
Four, three-hour sessions over four consecutive weeks on location at your place of operations.
What will you encounter on the journey?
- Assessment: Your journey begins with an assessment of your team’s Driving Forces. Each member will learn about what drives them and others. After a short, 15-20 minute assessment, each team member receives their personalized report showcasing their Driving Forces, how those forces influence their work and their work with others, suggestions for those managing them and an optional debriefing (1:1 with a mynddset Agent) to review and discuss their assessment. This experience is critical to preparing your team to do the COMPLEX work to build a Vision-Mission mynddset. And, this part of the journey is what seperates mynddset from other organizational developers.
- Planning Session: We’ll discuss the overall process and responsibilities of your team (we’ll even help you identify who should be on your team and their roles). We’ll also talk about branding your effort to enable you to share your work across your community including assigning a few roles such as social media authors and photographers (you will want to share your journey story).
- Workshops: We start with a foundation in thinking (learning how we think ensures we learn how to work together as SYSTEMS THINKERS). Then, we begin discussions on Vision-Mission, Systems Thinking and Organizational Culture and dive into activities to get you and your team started on crafting an incredible Vision-Mission.
- Collaboration: The team will be provided activities to complete prior to subsequent sessions. Throughout, collaboration and connection to each other is prioritized.
- Community: We’ll finish by crafting your organizational commitment letter (for others to sign, symbolizing their commitment to the VISION-MISSION) and planning your roll-out sequence of events.
- A team that knows themselves better, strengthened relationship to one another and the organization
- A team that is Vision-Focused, Mission-Driven
- A shared perspective on WHY your organization exists
- An inspiring VISION-MISSION that guides your every decision
- A deeper connection to those you serve
- Less elephants in the room
- Less emotional, reactionary approaches to work
- Less doubt about purpose
- Less fear about the future
- A stronger idea-based culture
- A commitment to building capacities
- Becoming a LEARNING ORGANIZATION
Sound exciting? Contact me today to get started on your VISION-MISSION mynddset Journey.